Wake of Fire is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Wake of Fire is part of the Traps Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Once erected, this trap releases waves of searing flames that incinerate any opponents
within its path.
Wake of Fire Information
- A trap that emits waves of fire.
- Cast Delay: None
- Mana Cost: 13
- Fire Damage: 5-10
- Shoots 5 Times
- Wake of Fire Required Level: 12
- Wake of Fire Prerequisites: Fire Blast
Wake of Fire Synergies
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
Wake of Fire Receives Synergy From:
- Fire Blast: +10% Fire damage per level Before Patch 2.4 was +8%
- Wake of Inferno: +10% Fire damage per level Before Patch 2.4 was +8%
Wake of Fire Provides Synergy to:
- Fire Blast: +9% Fire damage per level
- Wake of Inferno: +0.5 Yards per level
- Wake of Inferno: +7% Fire damage per level
Wake of Fire Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Wake of Fire
Mana Cost: 13
Shoots 5 times
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Assassin Traps in Diablo 2|