Warmth is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Warmth is part of the Fire Spells Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
If a Sorceress wishes to truly become a formidable spellcaster, she will pursue this talent. By collecting the essence of the ambient heat in the surrounding air, she can convert this energy into the mystical force that powers her spells. In this way, she recovers more quickly from her magical exertions.
- Passive Effect: Increases the rate at which you recover mana.
- Cast Delay: None
- 30 Percent
- Warmth Required Level: 1
- Warmth Prerequisites: None
Warmth Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Warmth Provides Synergy to:
- Inferno: +13% Fire Damage per level
- Enchant: +9% Fire Damage per level
- Fire Wall: +4% Fire Damage per level
- Blaze: +4% Fire Damage per level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Warmth
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here