Werewolf is a Druid Skill in Diablo 2. Werewolf is part of the Shape Shifting Skills Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This ability allows an enlightened Druid to take on the form of a wolf, imparting to
him quicker reflexes and heightened combat facilities.
Werewolf Information Effect
- Transforms into a werewolf.
- Cast Delay: 1 Second
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Tooltip updated to now display Casting Delay
- Changed how attack speed is determined while transformed as a Werewolf. Attack speeds while transformed should match attack speeds while untransformed (enhanced by the Werewolf's increased attack speed).
- Mana Cost: 16
- Life: *26 Percent
- Stamina Bonus: *26 Percent
- Duration: 40 Seconds
- To Attack Rating: *60 Percent
- Attack Speed: *20 Percent
- Werewolf Required Level: 1
- Werewolf Prerequisites: None
Werewolf Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Werewolf Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Werewolf
Mana Cost: 15
Duration: 40 seconds
Bonus Life: 25%
Bonus Stamina: 25%
Attack Speed Bonus
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other tips and notes goes here..