Diablo 2 Wiki Guide: D2 Resurrected Classes, Skills, Abilities, Enemies & more! All Diablo 2 Builds, Guides, Bosses, Legendary Items, Weapons and Armor for the Remaster
Diablo 2 Wiki (D2 Resurrected)
- D2 Builds: Now Live! Get the Best Build for any class
- New Player Help: Beginner guide with Pro Tips from veterans
- Skills: Complete list of all skills and synergies
- Equipment: Full lists of all unique Gear
- Runewords: Learn how to Make them
- Online: Learn how to play pvp and multiplayer with friends on PC & Console
Diablo 2 Remaster Overview
- Release Date: Sept 23rd 2021, 8AM PST
- Platforms: PC, Xbox, Playstation, Switch
- Dev / Publisher: Activision Blizzard
- Price: 40 USD
- Features: Revamped UI, Ladder, HD graphics, Multiplayer
- Related: Diablo 4 is releasing in 2023.
Diablo 2 Wiki Guide: Everything about Diablo 2 Resurrected
Diablo 2 Wiki Guide is a compilation of Diablo II Resurrected guides, including all Classes, Abilities, Skill Trees, Weapons, Armor, Legendaries. A community resource open to be edited by anyone, the Diablo 2 Wiki also features Build Guides, New Player Help, and overall game progress tips and tricks.
Diablo 2 wiki is an online resource for information about the popular action role-playing game, Diablo 2. The wiki provides an extensive database of all aspects of the game, including characters, items, quests, and monsters. Users can search for specific information or browse through the various categories to learn more about the game's lore, gameplay mechanics, and strategies. The wiki also includes helpful tutorials and guides for players looking to improve their skills or progress further in the game. Overall, Diablo 2 wiki is a valuable tool for both new and experienced players looking to enhance their gaming experience.
About Diablo 2 Resurrected
Diablo II: Resurrected is a remastered version of the quintessential action RPG Diablo 2. Pursue the mysterious Dark Wanderer and fight the denizens of hell as you uncover the fate of the Prime Evils Diablo, Mephisto, and Baal, now in up to 4K (2160p) resolution on PC. Diablo II Resurrected features:
- Remastered graphics—monsters, heroes, items, spells, all resurrected.
- An epic story told through five distinct acts.
- Classic gameplay—the same Diablo II you know and love, preserved.
- Updated Battle.net support.
- Planned support for cross-progression—take your progress wherever you play.
- Revamped Ladder Seasons
- Redesigned User Interface
- Expanded Stash
- and much more!
There are also social hubs to interact with other players and find others to complete world events with which are much more challenging enemies. There are also PVP areas for those who want to take on other players.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Bundle
Diablo II: Resurrected includes all content from both Diablo II and its epic expansion Diablo II: Lord of Destruction®. Battle your way through icy caverns, horrific tombs filled with undead abominations, and frozen wastelands to the frigid summit of Mount Arreat and stop Baal, the Lord of Destruction. Raise hell with two Lord of Destruction playable classes—the cunning Assassin, master of traps and shadow disciplines, and the savage Druid, a bold shapeshifter and summoner who commands primal elemental magic.
- Fearsome demons, brave adventurers, and the world of Sanctuary, resurrected. Marvel at the denizens of this world in up to Ultra High Definition 4k (2160p) remastered graphics on PC—or enjoy the original Diablo II, old-school style—at the press of a button with the legacy toggle.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Release Date
Diablo 2 Resurrected is set to release on Playstation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X, Switch and PC in 2021
Preorder Details: You can Preorder the Diablo 2 Resurrected Prime Evil Collection and get:
- Diablo 2 Resurrected
- Diablo 3 Eternal Collection
- Mephisto Pet
- Hatred's Grasp Wings
Check out our other Wikis:Complete List of Wikis