Throwing Mastery is an Barbarian Skill in Diablo 2. Throwing Mastery is part of the Combat Masteries Skill Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
Although not as well known for their use of bows and other such ranged weapons, hunters from the Steppes have practiced the use of thrown weapons since earliest times. The open grasslands of their native soil are well suited for taking down game with swift and accurate blows from a hurled blade. It seems a natural evolution and a simple matter for them to have transferred this skill to combat.
Throwing Mastery Information
- Passive Effect: Improves Thrown Weapon Skill. This passively improves the Barbarian's fighting skills when throwing Weapons, it even applies to Potions.
- Cast Delay: None
- Throwing Mastery only works when you are actually using a throw skill (Either normal or double throw). For example, Throwing Axes get benefit from Axe mastery while using in melee, and from Throwing mastery when throwing them.
- You cannot get the benefits from more than one mastery with throwing weapons no matter what class the weapon is.
- Chance to Pierce (Added in Patch 2.4)
- Damage +%: 28
- Attack +%: 30
- Chance for Critical Strike %: 5
- Throwing Mastery Required Level: 6
- Throwing Mastery Prerequisites: None
Throwing Mastery Synergies
Throwing Mastery Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Throwing Mastery Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Throwing Mastery Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Throwing Mastery
Chance for Critical Strike
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Barbarian Combat Masteries in Diablo 2|