|Quest||Eve of Destruction|
Baal is a Boss in Diablo 2. Baal is a Demon and can be found at the end of Act 5. Bosses are the final enemy of an act an its required to defeat them to progress in the game. Bosses have a higher amount of health and are distinctively unique with their own set of moves.
Baal is the last monster and the Act boss of Act 5. It is required to defeat Baal to complete Eve of Destruction quest. By defeating Baal, you can play the game again in the next difficulty.
Baal Special Attacks
Baal has many special attacks:
- Teleport: Baal can Teleport around but he cannot heal himself in the process.
- Decrepify: This curse is the same as the Necromancer's Curse.
- Defense Curse: Baal can cast a curse resembling three converging needles which cuts your Defense by 60% in Normal, 75% in Nightmare, and 95% in Hell.
- Blood Mana: Succubi and Baal cast a special curse shown in the screenshot below (Along with Thunderstorm and Energy Shield). This curse causes you to do damage to yourself when you cast spells. For skills that require more mana, you will take more damage. This even includes such spells like Teleport but doesn't include Thunderstorm or Energy Shield because you have already cast them. Whenever this curse is cast on you, stop casting spells until it's worn off, click on a Shrine to counteract it, or go back to town and have it removed. Blood Mana only affects you if you have more Mana than Life. If you have at least as much max Mana as max Life, you can be cursed.
- Incineration Nova: Created from fires summoned forth from the underworld, this explosion of hellfire singes even the most stalwart warrior of light. All enemies of the Lord of Destruction are bathed in this destructive force, leaving only ashen remains in its wake.
- Hoarfrost: The cold embrace of the grave seeks out those foolish enough to invade Baal's inner sanctum. This icy wedge drives itself into its targets, pushing them back while slowing their movements as they rapidly freeze to death.
- Mana Rift: The power behind magic is an elusive force to master and can be fleeting, as well. Rending the very fabric of these forces, this spell eradicates half of the mana the victim has stored, leaving him sorely underpowered for the battle to come.
- Destructive Strike: Lashing out with unholy strength and fury, Baal shows that his attacks are not limited to the arcane arts. Able to hold his own against any foe in melee combat, his touch can tear down even the strongest defenses. In Nightmare and Hell, Baal's Destructive Strike can be enhanced with Fire or Cold damage.
- Festering Appendage: There is no escape from the Lord of Destruction, for even those that choose to run are confronted with his far-reaching grasp. Standing in the way of any escape are these resilient limbs, impeding the backward progress of his adversaries.
- Vile Effigy: Should Baal be confronted with overwhelming numbers, he can tip the odds back to his favor by creating an exact duplicate of himself. Having every power that his creator possesses, this replica doubles the damage and destruction that Baal can create. The clone is created with the same percentage of life as Baal. When damaging the clone, a player will see the clone's Health Bar drop faster than the real Baal.
Stats may vary according to the chosen Difficulty Mode.
|Melee Attack 1||Attack Rating 1|
|Melee Attack 2||Attack Rating 2|
|Drain Effectiveness||Chill Effectiveness.|
Resistances may vary according to the chosen Difficulty Mode.
|Normal||Cold Damage||Fire Damage||Light Damage||Magical Damage||Physical Damage||Poison Damage|
|NightMare||Cold Damage||Fire Damage||Light Damage||Magical Damage||Physical Damage||Poison Damage|
|Hell||Cold Damage||Fire Damage||Light Damage||Magical Damage||Physical Damage||Poison Damage|
Baal can be encountered in Worldstone Keep.
Baal Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!