Static Field is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Static Field is part of the Lightning Spells Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
A devastating spell of limited range, Static Field instantly removes a good portion of the health of nearby enemies. Thusly injured, enemies are easy prey to the follow-up attacks of the Sorceress or her party members. Subsequent castings do less damage, but in combination with other spells or a decisive melee attack, a Sorceress can rely on this powerful ability to quickly dispatch even the strongest of foes.
Static Field Information Effect
- Creates an electrical field that reduces life of all neraby enemies
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player: Static Field has a limited effect against other Players.
- Static Field is a very important Skill for the Sorceress. Use Static Field on highly magic resistant bosses and Unique Monsters, that the Sorceress would otherwise have problems fighting when using her Fire, Cold and other Lightning Spells. Additional points into Static Field only increases the radius of the spell's effect so at some point, you will no longer receive a large benefit from additional points. You can rely on items that give bonus skill points to all skills to build up Static Field without having to place too many points to start it off.
- The Benefits of Static field decrease rapidly so cast Static Field a few times to bring the Monster's Hit Points down then combine with another spell to finish them off. This spell works very well in combination with other party member attacks.
- Static Field is Lightning damage, and can be resisted through Lightning Resistance.
- Static Field is not affected by Conviction and Lower Resist.
- Static Field will not take a monster below 33% health in Nightmare and 50% in Hell.
- Mana Cost: 9
- Radius (yards): 3.3
- Damage: 25%
- Static Field Required Level: 6
- Static Field Prerequisites: None
Static Field Synergies
Static Field Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Static Field Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Static Field Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Static Field
Mana Cost: 9
Damage: 25% Remaining Life
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here