Tyrael is an NPC in Diablo 2. Tyrael can be found at Pandemonium Fortress and hires and resurrects Mercenaries and trade Items. NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the hero during the story. Some NPCs are vital to the main Story, whilst others provide background chatter, lore, or Optional Quests.
I thank you, mortal, for my freedom. But I did expect you earlier. I am the Archangel Tyrael. I came here to prevent Diablo from freeing his brother, Baal. But I have failed. Now, Terror and Destruction roam free throughout your world. Even now, they head towards the Eastern capital of Kurast - to the very heart of the Zakarum Temple. There they hope to find their eldest brother, Mephisto, the Lord of Hatred who was imprisoned there ages ago. If the three Prime Evils unite, they will be invincible. Though it is unclear as to what their aims are, it is certain that they must be stopped at all costs. I am broken and the energies that tie me to this world are diminishing rapidly. You must take up this quest and prevent the Three Brothers from reuniting. You must cross the sea and search for Diablo and Baal in Kurast. Now hurry, mortal... Time is running out for all of us!
- During Act IV he performs as the Mercenary Captain, who will resurrect Mercenaries but not hire them.
- At the end of Act V after defeating Baal Tyrael opens a portal, so the Hero can leave.
- We meet Tyrael for the first time after rescuing him by completing The Seven Tombs Quest during Act II.
- Later, Tyrael can be found during Act IV at Pandemonium Fortress.
- Finally, Tyrael can also be found during Act V after killing Baal.
Tyrael Related Quests
Tyrael Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here