Akara is an Act I NPC and a Merchant in Diablo 2. Akara can be found at Rogue EncampmentAkara can heal our Hero and trade . NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the hero during the story. Some NPCs are vital to the main Story, whilst others provide background chatter, lore, or Optional Quests.
I'm Akara, High priestess of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye.
I welcome you traveler to our camp, but I'm afraid I can only offer you but poor shelter within this wicketed walls.
You see our ancient sisterhood, has fallen under a strange curse.
Our mighty citadel, in which we have guarded the gates to the east for generations, has been corrupted by the evil demoness Andariel.
I still can't believe it, she has turned many of our sister rogues against us and throw us from our ancestral home.
Now the last defenders are either dead, or scattered throughout the wilderness. I implore you stranger, please help us, find a way to lift this terrible curse.
And we will pledge our loyalty to you for all time
- When you approach her, she instantly heals your character and your Mercenaries.
- Can interact with her to trade Items and Equipment
- High Priestess of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye
- Both Warriv and Kashya consider her the leader of the Rogue Encampment
- Can be found in the southwest of the Rogue Encampment during Act I
Akara Related Quests
Akara Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here