Charsi is an Act I NPC and Merchant in Diablo 2. Charsi can be found at Rogue Encampment and can be used to repair Armor or Weapons as to trade Items. NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the hero during the story. Some NPCs are vital to the main Story, whilst others provide background chatter, lore, or Optional Quests.
Hi there. I'm Charsi, the Blacksmith here in camp. It's good to see some strong adventurers around here.
Many of our sisters fought bravely against Diablo when he first attacked the town of Tristram.
They came back to as true veterans bearing some really powerful items, seems like their victory was short lived, though... Most of them are now corrupted by Andariel
- Charsi is the blacksmith of the Rogue Encampment.
- You can interact with Charsi to craft and repair Weapons.
- Can be used to trade Items and Equipment
- Is a member of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye.
- Can be found at the Rogue Encampment during Act I
Charsi Related Quests
Charsi Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here