Attract is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Attract is part of the Curses Skill Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This hex causes hallucinations in enemies which force them to stop whatever activity they were engaged in and aid the Necromancer in his attacks. Battling their former allies with an unnatural ferocity, this is a vastly demoralizing turn of events for the enemy.
- Curses a monster to become the target of all nearby monsters this curse may not be overridden by another curse.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player - This will not work on other Players.
- Attract will not work on Super Unique Monsters and Bosses.
- The Attract curse is handy for turning monsters on one another, but cannot be cast on a boss or any super Uniques. This is great for creating your own monster battles. Watch the monsters fight it out among themselves!
- You receive experience if a monster with Attract dies, even if killed by other hostile monsters.
- Attract will not overwrite Confuse.
- Attracted Monsters can still be damaged (unlike Paladin Conversion) and will still attack the Necromancer or other players.
- Attract duration is reduced in Nightmare and again further in Hell Difficulty
- Mana Cost: 17
- Duration (seconds): 12
- Radius (yards): 6
Attract Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Attract Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Attract
Mana Cost: 17
Radius: 6 yards
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here