Decrepify is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Decrepify is part of the Curses Skill Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This curse gives the victim a glimpse of his own mortality, briefly aging the victim. Imagining itself with an infirm body of advanced age, the afflicted believes it is no longer capable of youthful exertions.
- Curses a group of enemies to make them slow, weak and take amplified damage.
- Cast Delay: None
- Decrepify also slows the attack (except missiles from monsters), reduces the damage output of monsters and makes monsters more susceptibile to physical damage.
- The slowing effect of Decrepify is a separate calculation from the slowing caused by cold damage and Slows Target By % items and effects (like, say, the Clay Golem).
- This skill DOES work on bosses and Super Unique Monsters.
- Note that additional points increase neither the effect nor the radius, so usually one point (with possibly +skills items) is sufficient even if you are planning to use this skill heavily. Typically you can just keep casting the spell on a target to recharge the duration, since it does not cost much mana.
- Mana Cost: 11
- Duration (seconds): 4
- Radius 4 (yards)
Decrepify Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Decrepify Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Decrepify
Mana Cost: 11
Radius: 4 yards
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now show the status changes.
- Notes & Tips go here