Perfect Emerald is a Emerald Gem in Diablo 2. Perfect Emerald can only be applied to Socketed Equipment. Depending on the type of equipment used, Perfect Emerald grants different bonuses. Once inserted, Gems cannot be removed from a socket. You can upgrade a Gem by using the Horadric Cube or by touching a gem shrine. Doing so, produces a gem or upgrades a gem you already possess (randomly chosen from your character's inventory) to the next tier.
Perfect Emerald Effects
Perfect Emerald grants the following benefits:
- To Weapons: +100 Poison Damage over 7 Seconds
- To Shields: 40% Resist Poison
- To Helms and Armor: +10 to Dexterity
How to upgrade Perfect Emerald
You can upgrade Perfect Emerald by using a Gem Shrine or by using the Horadric Cube. You can use the Horadric Cube to convert Gems into higher quality gems. Place 3 Gems of one type into the Horadric Cube and hit the Transmute button.
Perfect Emerald can be used in
Perfect Emerald can be inserted in any socketed equipment.
- You can transmute a Normal Set Weapon, a Ral rune, a Sol rune, and a Perfect Emerald to upgrade the normal weapon's base weapon type to its exceptional version. New from Patch 2.4
- You can transmute an exceptional set weapon, a Lum rune, a Pul rune, and a Perfect Emerald to upgrade exceptional set weapon's base Weapon type to its elite version. New from Patch 2.4
Perfect Emerald Notes & Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 Perfect Emerald has suffered some changes.
- Notes and tips go here