Perfect Diamond is a Diamond Gem in Diablo 2. Perfect Diamond can only be applied to Socketed Equipment. Depending on the type of equipment used, Perfect Diamond grants different bonuses. Once inserted, Gems cannot be removed from a socket. You can upgrade a Gem by using the Horadric Cube or by touching a gem shrine. Doing so, produces a gem or upgrades a gem you already possess (randomly chosen from your character's inventory) to the next tier.
Perfect Diamond Effects
Perfect Diamond grants the following benefits:
- To Weapons: +68% Damage vs. Undead
- To Shields: All Resistances +19%
- To Helms and Armor: +100 to Attack Rating
How to upgrade Perfect Diamond
You can upgrade Perfect Diamond by using a Gem Shrine or by using the Horadric Cube. You can use the Horadric Cube to convert Gems into higher quality gems. Place 3 Gems of one type into the Horadric Cube and hit the Transmute button.
Perfect Diamond can be used in
Perfect Diamond can be inserted in any socketed equipment.
- You can transmute a normal Set armor, a Tal rune, a Shael rune, and a Perfect Diamond to upgrade the normal set armor's base armor type to its exceptional version. New from Patch 2.4
- You can transmute an exceptional set armor, a Ko rune, a Lem rune, and a Perfect Diamond to upgrade the exceptional set armor's base weapon type to its elite version. New from Patch 2.4
Perfect Diamond Notes & Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 Perfect Diamond has suffered some changes.
- Notes and tips go here