Battle Orders is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 2. Battle Orders is part of the Warcries Skill Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Although skillful in single combat, the Barbarian warrior also has a talent for group tactics. It is this ability that makes him a natural leader in combat. An experienced warrior can use this skill to better array his forces in battle, enhancing their ability to overcome the enemy.
Battle Orders Information
- Improves the maximum Mana, Life and Stamina of you and your party.
- Cast Delay: None
- Mana Cost: 7
- Duration (seconds): 35
- Stamina/Life/Mana Increase %: 35
Battle Orders Synergies
Battle Orders Receives Synergy From:
- Shout: +5 Seconds Per Level
- Battle Command: +5 Seconds Per Level
Battle Orders Provides Synergy to:
- War Cry: +6% Damage Per Level
Battle Orders Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Battle Orders
Mana Cost: 7
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display Radius.
- Notes & Tips go here