Find Potion is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 2. Find Potion is part of the Warcries Skill Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
When a warrior is injured while out in the field, he must find ways to effectively heal wounds. By picking among the glands and entrails of the recently dead, a Barbarian warrior can sometimes scavenge enough ingredients to make a powerful healing elixir. Some Barbarians are skillful and fortunate enough to find ingredients for a potion that restores not only their health but their spirit as well.
Find Potion Information
- Use on the corpse of a slain monster for a chance to find a potion.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player - You cannot cast this on other player Corpses.
- Find Potion will find all levels of Healing and Mana and Rejuvenation potions. The level of potion received depends on the act. Higher level acts will give more powerful potions.
- Use Find Potion on a corpse to prevent it from being raised by monsters such as Shamans.
- Mana Cost: 2
- Chance to Find %: 15
- Find Potion Required Level: 1
- Find Potion Prerequisites: None
Find Potion Synergies
Find Potion Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Find Potion Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Find Potion Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Find Potion
Mana Cost: 2
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here