Find Item is a Barbarian Skill in Diablo 2. Find Item is part of the Warcries Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
To most people, searching the bodies of the recently slain is a distasteful chore. Quite happy with procuring whatever items are readily visible and moving on, most people often miss useful items. The Barbarian people have never had the luxury of abundance, and their harsh existence has taught them to scavenge every part of the dead for the items they need to survive. What use do the dead have of gold?
Find Item Information
- Use on the corpse of a slain monster to find hidden treasures.
- Cast Delay: None
- Find item is pretty much a second chance at looting the same monster.
- Find Item will not work on some monsters.
- When Find Item is used on a corpse, it gives an X% chance of doing a drop as if you had killed the monster normally. The same treasure classes will be used, but the chance of a successful drop is determined by the level of Find Item, not by the number of players in game.
- Using Find Item on Superunique monsters that have corpses gives a good chance of getting rare, set or unique items again.
- Once a corpse has been used (like with Find Potion), Find Item will not work on it. This can also be said about find potion and grim ward.
- Use Find Item on a corpse to prevent it from being raised by monsters such as Shamans.
- Mana Cost: 7
- Chance to Find %: 13
- Find Item Required Level: 12
- Find Item Prerequisites: Find Potion
Find Item Synergies
Find Item Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Find Item Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Find Item Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Find Item
Mana Cost: 7
Chance to find
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here