Blood Golem is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Blood Golem is part of the Necromancer Summoning Spells Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
Utilizing a small quantity of his own blood, the Necromancer is able to give life to a creature neither living nor dead, yet formed of human tissue. This homunculus gains nourishment from the fresh blood of its slain enemies, from which it replenishes its strength.
Blood Golem Information
- Creates a Golem that shares with you the Life it steals and damage it receives.
- Cast Delay: None
- The Blood Golem's life drain is now based completely on its own attack rather than the total amount of your enemy's hit points. Furthermore, if it is affected by a damage return ability like Thorns or Iron Maiden, the life drained is based off of its attack rather than how much damage the enemy attacker did to it.
- Hit Points stolen by the Blood Golem are not subtracted from the target.
- The Golem gains 70% of the health it steals while the player gains 30%. If the current life + stolen life > maximum life of the Blood Golem, the Hit Point overflow goes to the Necromancer. If the current life + stolen life > maximum life of the Necromancer, the Hit Point overflow returns to the Golem up to the maximum life for each target.
- Mana Cost: 25
- Damage: 6-16
- Heal Convert Damage to Life %: 86
- Hit Points 201
- Defense: 80
- Blood Golem Required Level: 18
- Blood Golem Prerequisites: Clay Golem
Blood Golem Synergies
Blood Golem Receives Synergy From:
- Golem Mastery
- Summon Resist
- Clay Golem: +20 Attack Rating Per Level
- Iron Golem: +35 Defense Per Level
- Fire Golem: +6% Damage Per Level
Blood Golem Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Blood Golem Progression
Since Patch 2.4, Blood Golem Gains Max Life per level and Damage scaling per level has been increased.
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Blood Golem
Hit Points: 201
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Necromancer Summoning Spells in Diablo 2|