Summons a deadly spike of bone to impale your enemies.
Mana Cost: 7
|Skill Tree||Poison and Bone Spells|
Bone Spear is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Bone Spear is part of the Poison and Bone Spells Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
Also known as the Talon of Trang'Oul, this spell summons a long shaft of bone issuing forth from the caster and piercing any opponents in its path. Since the force of this projectile is mystical as well as physical it can pass through one opponent and carry on to the next, rending and tearing through whatever is in its path.
Bone Spear Information
- Summons a deadly spike of bone to impale your enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- Mana Cost: 7
- Damage: 17-25
- Bone Spear Required Level: 18
- Bone Spear Prerequisites: Teeth, Corpse Explosion
Bone Spear Synergies
Bone Spear Receives Synergy From:
- Teeth: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
- Bone Wall: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
- Bone Prison: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
- Bone Spirit: +8% Magic Damage Per Level
(Patch 2.4, Synergies have been updated from 7% to 8%)
Bone Spear Provides Synergy to:
- Teeth: +15% Magic damage per level
- Bone Spirit: +6% Magic damage per level
Bone Spear Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Bone Spear
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Necromancer Poison and Bone Spells in Diablo 2|