Poison Nova is a Necromancer Skill in Diablo 2. Poison Nova is part of the Poison and Bone Spells Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This spell befouls the atmosphere surrounding the caster. With an arcane chant, the Necromancer corrupts the very air we breathe and causes it to erupt in all directions. It is from years of investigation and preparation that the Necromancer can choose a poisonous gas that is toxic to the minions of evil, yet harmless to himself and his companions.
Poison Nova Information
- Emits an expanding ring of concentrated poison.
- Cast Delay: None
- Poison Nova does not overwrite itself, and its duration is always 2 seconds. Therefore you get almost no benefit from casting Poison Nova more often than once every 2 seconds (because each subsequent casting doesn't increase the duration on monsters that have already been affected). Even so, it is still a very cool skill.
- Poison Nova works well with the Lower Resist curse. You can quickly clear an area of weak monsters by casting Lower Resist and then promptly following it up with Poison Nova.
- Mana Cost: 20
- Poison Damage Over 2 Seconds: 52- 93
- Poison Nova Required Level: 30
- Poison Nova Prerequisites: Poison Dagger, Teeth, Corpse Explosion, Poison Explosion
Poison Nova Synergies
Poison Nova Receives Synergy From:
Poison Nova Provides Synergy to:
Poison Nova Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Poison Nova
Mana Cost: 20
Damage is over 2 seconds
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Necromancer Poison and Bone Spells in Diablo 2|