Lem is a Rune in Diablo 2. Lem can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Lem Modifiers & Effects
Lem grants the following modifiers:
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor, Helms and Shields
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
An item Socketed with a Lem Rune increases the item's level requirement to 43, unless it was already higher.
How to find Lem
- The Countess's extra Rune drops on Hell difficulty can include Lem Runes.
- The Hellforge on Nightmare or Hell difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop a Lem Rune as part of its reward.
Rune Words that use Lem
Lem can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Delirium
- x1 Faith
- x1 Lawbringer
- x1 Passion
- x1 Rift
- x1 Voice of Reason
- x1 Wealth
- x1 Obsession (Added in Patch 2.4)
Horadric Recipes that use Lem
- You can transmute x3 Lem Runes and a Flawed Emerald to create x1 Pul Rune. (Only on Single-player, open or ladder)
- You can transmute an exceptional unique Armor, a Ko rune, a Lem rune, and a Perfect Diamond to upgrade the unique armor's base type to its elite version. (single-player, open or ladder only)
- You can transmute an exceptional set armor, a Ko rune, a Lem rune, and a Perfect Diamond to upgrade the exceptional set armor's base weapon type to its elite version. New from Patch 2.4
Lem Notes & Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 Lem Rune has suffered some changes.
- Notes and tips go here