Blade Fury is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Blade Fury is part of the Traps Skill Tree and requires level 18 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Using this skill, the Assassin throws several small blades, shredding her enemies with a
barrage of metal.
Blade Fury Information
- Throw spinning blades to slice up your enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- Blade Fury doesn't use up durability of weapons, thus qualifies for ethereal weapons.
- Blade Fury will attack constantly with 6 frames per attack. It does not work with Burst of Speed or any other increased (or decreased) attack speed.
- Blade Fury is indeed dependant on your attack rating although that's not displayed. Check your chances of hitting a monster with a normal attack to determine your chance with Blade Fury.
- Blade Fury does not work with pierce or exploding arrow effects.
- Blade Fury works with effects on striking, but not on attack. Therefore, Curses and other effects can be triggered very fast.
- The +min/max damage listed on the skill effectively works the same as +min/max damage added to your weapon on normal attacks, except that it is not reduced by the 3/4, 3/8 & 1/4 penalties. So for damage dealing purposes, on blade fury, you could treat it exactly the same as an offweapon source of +min/max damage, ignoring the penalty. This is especially important, as with high levels of blade skills, the +skill damage can deal more than the weapon "half" of the damage.
- Minimum Mana Required To Cast: 3
- Mana Cost Per Blade: 1
- Damage Per Blade: 8-10
- +3/4 Weapon Damage
Blade Fury Synergies
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
Blade Fury Receives Synergy From:
- Blade Sentinel: +10% Damage per level - NEW from Patch 2.4
- Blade Shield: +10% Damage per level - NEW from Patch 2.4
Blade Fury Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Blade Fury Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Blade Fury
Minimum Mana Required To Cast: 3
+3/4 Weapon Damage
Mana Per Blade
Damage Per Blade
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Assassin Traps in Diablo 2|