Fire Blast is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Fire Blast is part of the Traps Skill Tree and requires level None to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
This skill gives an Assassin the ability to manufacture and throw a small
incendiary device. This ordnance explodes on impact, damaging any foe within
its small blast radius.
Fire Blast Information
- Throw a Fire Bomb to blast your enemies to bits.
- Cast Delay: None
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Removed synergy from Death Sentry skill
- Mana Cost: 3
- Fire Damage: 3-4
- Fire Blast Required Level: None
- Fire Blast Prerequisites: Required Level: 1
Fire Blast Synergies
Fire Blast Receives Synergy From:
- Shock Web: +11% Fire Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was +9%
- Charged Bolt Sentry: +11% Fire Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was +9%
- Wake of Fire: +11% Fire Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was +9%
- Lightning Sentry: +11% Fire Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was +9%
- Wake of Inferno: +11% Fire Damage Per Level Before Patch 2.4 was +9%
Fire Blast Provides Synergy to:
- Shock Web: +1 Missile per 3 levels
- Charged Bolt Sentry: +6% Lighting damage per level
- Wake of Fire: +8% Fire damage per level
- Wake of Inferno: +10% Fire damage per level
- Death Sentry: +1 Shot per 3 level
Fire Blast Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Fire Blast
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes.
- Other Notes and Tips go here...
|Assassin Traps in Diablo 2|