Summons massive shards of ice to destroy your enemies.
Mana Cost: 23
|Skill Tree||Cold Spells|
Blizzard is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Blizzard is part of the Cold Spells Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
This is the most effective offensive spell that this discipline has to offer. With the invocation of this spell, entire hordes of enemies are left chilled or dead, drowned in a hail of ice. Wretched survivors of this wintry storm can do little but crawl and lament their fallen kin before they, too, succumb to the cold.
- Summons massive shards of ice to destroy your enemies.
- Cast Delay: 1.8 Seconds
- Since Patch 2.4 Casting delay no longer shares its cooldown with other skills.
- Mana Cost: 23
- Damage per Second: 51-86
- Duration: 4 Seconds
- Blizzard Required Level: 24
- Blizzard Prerequisites: Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Frost Nova, Glacial Spike
Blizzard Receives Synergy From:
- Ice Bolt: +5% Cold Damage per level
- Ice Blast: +5% Cold Damage per level
- Glacial Spike: +5% Cold Damage per level
Blizzard Provides Synergy to:
- Ice Bolt: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Frost Nova: +10% Cold Damage per level
- Ice Blast: +8% Cold Damage per level
- Glacial Spike: +3% Freeze length per level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Blizzard
Duration: 4 seconds
Damage per Second
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display Casting Delay.
- Notes & Tips go here