Creates a magical globe that sprays a torrent of ice bolts to lay waste to your enemies.
Mana Cost: 25
|Skill Tree||Cold Spells|
Frozen Orb is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Frozen Orb is part of the Cold Spells Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has been updated.
An intimidating sight that strikes fear into the hearts of her opponents, the Frozen Orb is an awesome spectacle to behold. The Orb coalesces from the air, unleashing freezing bolts at all nearby, and wreaking havoc, seemingly at random, before bursting into a brilliant explosion of frigid destruction
Frozen Orb Information
- Creates a magical globe that sprays a torrent of ice bolts to lay waste to your enemies.
- Cast Delay: 1 Second
- Since Patch 2.4 Casting delay no longer shares its cooldown with other skills.
- Mana Cost: 25
- Cold Damage: 40-45
- Cold Length (seconds): 8
- Frozen Orb Required Level: 30
- Frozen Orb Prerequisites: Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Frost Nova, Glacial Spike, Blizzard
Frozen Orb Synergies
Frozen Orb Receives Synergy From:
- Ice Bolt: +2% Cold Damage Per Level
Frozen Orb Provides Synergy to:
- Ice Bolt: +15% Cold Damage Per Level
- Frost Nova: +10% Cold Damage Per Level
- Ice Blast: +8% Cold Damage Per Level
- Glacial Spike: +5% Cold Damage Per Level
Frozen Orb Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Frozen Orb
Cold Length (seconds)
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display Casting Delay.
- Notes & Tips go here