Ice Bolt is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Ice Bolt is part of the Cold Spells Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
One of the first spells a novice of the frigid elements learns is the power to summon crystals of pure freezing energy. When hurled at her enemies, these bolts subject their targets to freezing pain and impaired movement.
Ice Bolt Information
- Creates a Magical Bolt of Ice that damages and slows your enemies.
- Cast Delay: None
- A great early level spell useful for chilling monsters. Before placing more than one point into in Ice Bolt, keep in mind that Ice Blast is available at level 6. You can find an Ice Bolt staff to raise yourself up until you can get to higher level spells. Ice Blast will freeze monsters and blast them into pieces making it impossible for other Monsters to raise them.
- Mana Cost: 3
- Damage: 3-5
- Cold Length (seconds): 6
- Ice Bolt Required Level: 1
- Ice Bolt Prerequisites: None
Ice Bolt Synergies
Ice Bolt Receives Synergy From:
- Frost Nova: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Ice Blast: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Glacial Spike: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Blizzard: +15% Cold Damage per level
- Frozen Orb: +15% Cold Damage per level
Ice Bolt Provides Synergy to:
- Ice Blast: +8% Cold Damage Per Level
- Glacial Spike: +5% Cold Damage Per Level
- Blizzard: +5% Cold Damage Per Level
- Frozen Orb: +2% Cold Damage Per Level
Ice Bolt Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Ice Bolt
Mana Cost: 3
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here