Ice Blast is a Sorceress Skill in Diablo 2. Ice Blast is part of the Cold Spells Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
The freezing damage of this spell can shatter an opponent into icy shards, leaving enemy spellcasters little material with which to resurrect their minions. In this way the Sorceress can make quick work of those who would use the dead against her.
Ice Blast Information
- Creates a magical Sphere of Ice that damage and freezes your enemy.
- Cast Delay: None
- Player vs Player - Other players will be Chilled instead of being Frozen.
- An upgrade to Ice Bolt, Ice Blast will Freeze a monster in place. The monster will be frozen and unable to attack until it thaws out. If you continue to attack the Monster while frozen it will shatter into pieces making it impossible to raise by other monsters. This is handy to use against Fallen Shaman, Greater Mummies and anything else that will raise monsters. Ice Blast can quickly immobilize a big army making them easy to take one by one. This is a very party friendly spell. You can freeze the monsters while a Paladin or Barbarian shatters them for example.
- Mana Cost: 6
- Cold Damage: 8-12
- Freeze Length (seconds): 3
- Ice Blast Required Level: 6
- Ice Blast Prerequisites: Ice Bolt
Ice Blast Synergies
Ice Blast Receives Synergy From:
- Ice Bolt: +8% Cold damage per level
- Glacial Spike: +10% Freeze length per level
- Blizzard: +8% Cold damage per level
- Frozen Orb: +8% Cold damage per level
Ice Blast Provides Synergy to:
- Ice Bolt: +15% Cold damage per level
- Glacial Spike: +5% Cold damage per level
- Blizzard: +5% Cold damage per level
Ice Blast Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Ice Blast
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Sorceress Cold Spells in Diablo 2|