Prayer is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Prayer is part of the Defensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
With this aura the Paladin basks himself and all he deems faithful in a warm, healing light. His prayers for salvation carry him through the direst situations, allowing him to heal even the deepest wounds in time.
- Heals all party members.
- Cast Delay: None
- Prayer is helpful to heal other party members including Hirelings. However, at level 12 you can use Cleansing which is the same as having prayer active without mana cost and also reduces poison and curse duration but also shrine duration.
- Often Prayer is best used after battle, but when focused, can provide healing during battle.
- Before focusing in Prayer, keep in mind Redemption is available at Level 30. Redemption has the potential to heal much faster and only needs monster corpses to support rather than mana. One draw back of Redemption is that it cannot heal party members.
- Radius (yards): 10.6
- Healing: 2
- Mana Cost: 1
- Prayer Required Level: 1
- Prayer Prerequisites: None
Prayer Receives Synergy From:
- Holy Bolt: +15% Life Healed Per Level
- Cleansing: reincorporates the effect
- Meditation: reincorporates the effect
Prayer Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Prayer
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here