Cleansing is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Cleansing is part of the Defensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Chaste is the Paladin in the face of all temptations. Pure in body and spirit, he trusts to the splendor of the Light to rid him of all impurities. A Knight of the Faith shall neither be tainted, nor corrupted.
- Reduces Poison and Curse duration for all party members.
- Cast Delay: None
- Cleansing is one of only two skills in the game that can reduce curse duration, the other being the Assassin skill Fade (which cannot be used on party members).
- Cleansing also reduces shrine duration.
- Radius (yards): 10.6
- Duration Reduction: 39
- Cleansing Required Level: 12
- Cleansing Prerequisites: Prayer
Cleansing Receives Synergy From:
- Sanctuary: +7% Magic Damage Per Level to Knockback Effect Only
Cleansing Provides Synergy to:
- Prayer: same as having Prayer active without mana cost
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Cleansing
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here