Resist Lightning is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Resist Lightning is part of the Defensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Even the elements of nature must yield before the glory of the Light. When a knight of Zakarum has manifested this aura, he and his allies undergo a lessening of their body's natural conductivity, protecting them from attacks empowered by electricity.
Resist Lightning Information
- Increases the Lighting resistance of all party members.
- Cast Delay: None
- This skill has a hidden bonus to max resistance. It does not display on the skill itself (for space reasons) but it will display on your character screen. For each point in the skill you, and your nearby party members and pets, will receive +1% to maximum resist. This is capped at 95%. The Paladin also receives half of the +max resistance bonus (rounded down) when the skill is not active. So with 20 points in the skill you will get +10 to maximum resistance when the skill is off. You get no passive resistance to your actual resist but just to your maximum resist. Items that give bonuses to skills do not increase the passive bonus.
- Radius (yards): 10.6
- Lightning Resistance +%: 52
- +X% To Maximum Light Res.:1
- Resist Lightning Required Level: 12
- Resist Lightning Prerequisites: None
Resist Lightning Synergies
Resist Lightning Receives Synergy From:
Resist Lightning Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Resist Lightning Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Resist Lightning
Bonus to Max Lightning Resist
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display max resist bonus.
- Notes & Tips go here