Resist Fire is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Resist Fire is part of the Defensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 1 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Shrouding himself in his devotions, the fervent servant of the Light can walk a lake of fire and feel only the comforting warmth of his convictions. A Paladin can withstand the might of a fierce conflagration if his piety is strong enough.
Resist Fire Information
- Increases the Fire resistance of all party members.
- Cast Delay: None
- This skill has a hidden bonus to max resistance. It does not display on the skill itself (for space reasons) but it will display on your character screen. For each point in the skill you, and your nearby party members and pets, will receive +1% to maximum resist. This is capped at 95%. The Paladin also receives half of the +max resistance bonus (rounded down) when the skill is not active. So with 20 points in the skill you will get +10 to maximum resistance when the skill is off. You get no passive resistance to your actual resist but just to your maximum resist. Items that give bonuses to skills do not increase the passive bonus.
- Resist Fire Required Level: 1
- Resist Fire Prerequisites: None
Resist Fire Synergies
Resist Fire Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Resist Fire Provides Synergy to:
Resist Fire Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Resist Fire
Bonus to Max Fire Resist
Notes and Tips
- Since Patch 2.4, Tooltip was updated to now display max resist bonus.
- Notes & Tips go here