Salvation is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Salvation is part of the Defensive Auras Skill Tree and requires level 30 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
Trust in the glory of the Light, for its authority supercedes all power in the mortal world. With this aura, the Paladin calls upon the Light to protect his allies from elemental attacks.
- Increases all Elemental resistances for all party members.
- Cast Delay: None
- The ultimate in resistance skills, Salvation provides 60% Resistance to Fire, Cold, Lightning (but not Poison), with the first point. Used in connection with other resistance equipment, this can quickly boost you to the max of 75% resistance on Normal Difficulty. This can now be used to replace Resist Cold, Resist Fire, and Resist lightning. By giving you resistance to Lightning, Fire and Cold at the same time, you can take on packs of monsters with all of these attacks, instead of having to switch between Resist Fire, Cold and Lightning Auras. Before devoting too many points to Resist Cold/Fire/Lightning, keep in mind this skill is available at level 30. You'll find it very useful in parties and for yourself as you head into Nightmare and Hell difficulty levels, and especially when you face Unique Monsters and Bosses.
- Radius (yards): 10.6
- Resist Lightning/Cold/Fire %: 60
- Salvation Required Level: 30
- Salvation Prerequisites: None
Salvation Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Salvation Provides Synergy to:
- Holy Fire: +6% Fire Damage Per Level
- Holy Freeze: +7% Cold Damage Per Level
- Holy Shock: +4% Lightning Damage Per Level
- Vengeance: +2% Elemental Damage Per Level
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Salvation
Resist Lightning/Cold/Fire %
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here