Charge is a Paladin Skill in Diablo 2. Charge is part of the Paladin Combat Skills Tree and requires level 12 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
In showing fear, a Paladin displays his lack of faith, and a faithless Paladin is less than a man - let alone a knight. This is vital in that when all else fails, it is faith that will carry the Paladin through to victory. Warriors of faith never shirk from combat, but rush forward with heads down and shields up, allowing their glory to carry them into the thick of battle to deliver the first blow.
- Effect: Closes the distance with an enemy, delivering a bash on contact.
- Cast Delay: None
- Although Charge is after Smite on the Skill Tree, Charge does not require a Shield. You can charge without a shield with a two-handed weapon.
- You can also use Charge on the Left Action Button while having Auras active at the same time. When maxed, Charge offers more damage than Sacrifice. Consider getting Mana Stealing Items when using Charge to offset its mana cost.
- You can only use Charge on a Monster if you are already not in melee range. This is the one drawback when compared to Sacrifice. You will have to back away or select another monster that is further away.
- May be used to flee from fights or even dodge (outrun) projectiles (such as Diablo's Fire Nova or Undead Mages' Bone Spirit). May also be used to (very) rapidly traverse land.
- Sometimes Charge skill may stun yourself (you cannot attack and move but can drink potions) when attacking. This may continue very long until to your death. You can fix this by pressing the "W" key to swap weapons which should exit you from the stun.
- Mana Cost: 9
- Damage +%: 100
- Attack Mod +%: 50
- Charge Required Level: 12
- Charge Prerequisites: Smite
Charge Receives Synergy From:
Charge Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Charge
Mana Cost: 9
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here
|Paladin Combat Skills in Diablo 2|