Passive Effect: You have a chance to dodge a melee attack when attacking or stading still.
Chance to Dodge Melee %: 18
|Skill Tree||Passive and Magic Skills|
Dodge is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Dodge is part of the Passive and Magic Skills Tree and requires level 6 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
To anyone familiar with their natural agility, it should came as no surprise that the training regimen of an Amazon warrior includes exercises specifically designed to avoid potentially devastating blows in combat.
- Passive Effect: You have a chance to dodge a melee attack when attacking or stading still.
- Cast Delay: None
- When Dodging, the Amazon will lean back in the opposite direction of the attacker.
- Dodge will work while attacking.
- You probably don't want to put more than a few points into Dodge. The benefit of additional points drops off significantly.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- The animation can now be interrupted and will no longer lock out the Amazon from performing other actions.
- Chance to Dodge Melee %: 18
- Dodge Required Level: 6
- Dodge Prerequisites: None
Dodge Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Dodge Provides Synergy to:
- Valkyrie: 100% effect transferred to the Valkyrie summon.
- Decoy: 100% effect transferred to the Decoy summon.
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Dodge
Chance to Dodge
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here