Passive Effect: You have a chance to dodge a melee or missile attack when walking or running.
Chance to Dodge Any Attack%: 18
|Skill Tree||Passive and Magic Skills|
Evade is an Amazon Skill in Diablo 2. Evade is part of the Passive and Magic Skills Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
A warrior skilled in Dodge and Avoid may eventually learn this additional ability. Once an Amazon has sharpened her defensive concentration to this level, she will eventually be able to dodge blows and other attacks while moving. This skill can also help keep the Amazon from harm as she moves out of the way of an exploding siege engine or avoids the wrath of an enraged Sorceress!
- Passive Effect: You have a chance to dodge a melee or missile attack when walking or running.
- Cast Delay: None
- This skill also helps characters evade Area Effect Spells.
- You probably don't want to put more than a few points into Evade. Some Amazons recommend just one point. The benefit of additional points drops off significantly.
- Evade Lock: The skill when successful will lock you in a dodging motion. This has the potential to stop you in your tracks when you are trying to run away. If monsters hit you while you are stopped you may die. Usually this is not a problem.
- Chance to Dodge Any Attack%: 18
Evade Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Evade Provides Synergy to:
- Valkyrie: 100% effect transferred to the Valkyrie summon
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Evade
Chance to Evade
Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips go here