Dragon Flight is an Assassin Skill in Diablo 2. Dragon Flight is part of the Martial Arts Skill Tree and requires level 24 to be unlocked. Skills usually define a character's playstyle and are divided by Class and Skill Tree. Some Skills have synergies, which provide benefits to other skills on the same Skill Tree.
After years of disciplined physical conditioning, an Assassin can develop the ability to
move faster than the eye can follow in one quick burst. Using this skill, she lunges at her
target and delivers a devastating kick.
Dragon Flight Information
- Finishing Move
Teleport to your enemies and destroy them with a kick. Adds Charged-up bonuses to the kick.
- Cast Delay: 1 Second
- Dragon flight allows you to teleport to mobs that are in your line of site. You can't telport through walls, however you can teleport across rivers or over some other physical boundaries (stairs or other levels of a structure) as long as there is a mob there that you have site of. The animation is slow (23 frames) and it is easily interupted.
- It can be used to get out of crowds when surrounded in PvM; however, (especially when used as a left click skill) it can also teleport you into danger. If you are left clicking to move it will also teleport you into whatever mobs appear up ahead.
- Dragon flight can be used effectively in PvP to catch opponents that are difficult to name lock (using teleport then dragon flight when within 1 screen); however, more experienced players may find it of little use.
- Whether used for PvM or PvP, Dragon Flight is primarily used for mobility purposes only. As such, it is usually only left at lvl 1
Dragon flight also shares its cooldown with shadow master and warrior:
- Using Dragon Flight will activate a ~1.5 second cooldown for Dragon Flight, Shadow Warrior, and Shadow Master.
- Using Shadow Master or Shadow Warrior will activate a ~6.5 second cooldown for Dragon Flight, Shadow Warrior, and Shadow Master.
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes:
- Now consumes only 1 of each Martial Arts charge when cast
- Now guarantee hits the target only if the Assassin has any Martial Arts charges
- Casting Delay removed
- Mana Cost: 15
- Attack Rating +%: 100
- Kick Damage +%: 100
- Dragon Flight Required Level: 24
- Dragon Flight Prerequisites: Dragon Talon, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail
Dragon Flight Synergies
Dragon Flight Receives Synergy From:
- No synergies
Dragon Flight Provides Synergy to:
- No synergies
Dragon Flight Progression
The following chart displays the upgrade values for each level of Dragon Flight
Mana Cost: 15
Important Note: With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Damage bonus per level increased from 25% to 35%
Notes and Tips
- With the release of Patch 2.4 this skill has suffered some changes
- Other Notes & Tips go here