Cham is a Rune in Diablo 2. Cham can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Cham Modifiers & Effects
Cham grants the following modifiers:
Freeze Target +3
Armor, Helms and Shields
Cannot be Frozen
An item Socketed with a Cham Rune increases the item's level requirement to 67, unless it was already higher.
How to find Cham
- You can transmute x2 Jah runes and x1 Flawless Ruby into x1 Cham Rune.
Runewords that use Cham
Cham can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Doom
- x1 Hand of Justice
- x1 Pride
- x1 Mist (Added in Patch 2.4)
- x1 Plague (Added in Patch 2.4)
- x1 Metamorphosis (Added in Patch 2.6)
Horadric Recipes that use Cham
- You can transmute x2 Cham Runes and a Flawless Emerald to create x1 Zod rune. (Only in single player, open or ladder).
Cham Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!