Amn is a Rune in Diablo 2. Amn can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Amn Modifiers & Effects
Amn grants the following modifiers:
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
Armor, Helms and Shields
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
An item Socketed with an Amn Rune increases the item's level requirement to 25, unless it was already higher.
How to find Amn
- The Countess's extra Rune drops on can include Amn Runes. Only on Nightmare or Hell difficulty.
- The Hellforge on normal difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop an Amn Rune as part of its reward. Amn is the highest level rune that can drop on normal difficulty.
Rune Words that use Amn
Amn can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Call to Arms
- x1 Edge
- x1 Eternity
- x1 Hand of Justice
- x1 Ice
- x1 King's Grace
- x1 Lawbringer
- x1 Myth
- x1 Peace
- x1 Spirit
- x1 Strength
Horadric Recipes that use Amn
- You can transmute three Amn Runes and a Chipped Amethyst to create one Sol rune.
- You can transmute a magic ring, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect sapphire to create a crafted Hit Power ring.
- You can transmute a magic amulet, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect ruby to create a crafted Blood amulet.
- You can transmute a magic ring, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect amethyst to create a crafted Caster ring.
- You can transmute a magic ring, a jewel, an Amn rune, and a perfect emerald to create a crafted Safety ring.
- You can transmute a normal quality unsocketed weapon, a Ral rune, an Amn rune, and a Perfect Amethyst to add a random number of sockets to the weapon.
- You can transmute a normal quality unsocketed shield, a Tal rune, an Amn rune, and a Perfect Ruby to add a random number of sockets to the shield.
- You can transmute a basic rare weapon, an Ort rune, an Amn rune, and a Perfect Sapphire to upgrade the rare weapon's base weapon type to its exceptional version.
Amn Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here