Eld is a Rune in Diablo 2. Eld can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Eld Modifiers & Effects
Eld grants the following modifiers:
+75% Damage to Undead
+50% Attack Rating Against Undead
Armor, Helms and Shields
15% Slower Stamina Drain (Armor & Helms)
7% Increased chance of Blocking (Shields)
An item Socketed with an Eld Rune increases the item's level requirement to 11, unless it was already higher.
How to find Eld
- The Countess's extra Rune drops on any difficulty can include Eld Runes.
- The Hellforge on normal difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop an Eld Rune as part of its reward.
Runewords that use Eld
Eld can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Breath of the Dying
- x1 Faith
- x1 Passion
- x1 Principle
- x1 Silence
- x1 Voice of Reason
- 1x Wisdom (Added in Patch 2.4)
- 1x Unbending Will (Added in Patch 2.4)
- x1 Hustle (Added in Patch 2.6)
Horadric Recipes that use Eld
- You can transmute x3 Eld Runes to create x1 Tir Rune.
- You can transmute low quality armor, an Eld Rune, and a chipped gem to create normal quality armor of the same type used.
Eld Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here
|All Runes in Diablo 2|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
The image for this rune is incorrect, it is showing the "El" one