Eld is a Rune in Diablo 2. Eld can be applied to Socketed Items, by doing so it grants said item different properties depending on if the Socketed Item is a Weapon or a piece of Armor. Runes can also be used in some Horadric Cube's recipes. When socketed in a certain combination and order, Runes can become Runewords, giving more powerful bonuses to the item they have socketed.
Eld Modifiers & Effects
Eld grants the following modifiers:
+75% Damage to Undead
+50% Attack Rating Against Undead
Armor, Helms and Shields
An item Socketed with an Eld Rune increases the item's level requirement to 11, unless it was already higher.
How to find Eld
- The Countess's extra Rune drops on any difficulty can include Eld Runes.
- The Hellforge on normal difficulty has a 1 to 11 chance to drop an Eld Rune as part of its reward.
Rune Words that use Eld
Eld can be used in the following Runewords:
- x1 Breath of the Dying
- x1 Faith
- x1 Passion
- x1 Principle
- x1 Silence
- x1 Voice of Reason
- 1x Wisdom (Added in Patch 2.4)
- 1x Unbending Will (Added in Patch 2.4)
Horadric Recipes that use Eld
- You can transmute x3 Eld Runes to create x1 Tir Rune.
- You can transmute low quality armor, an Eld Rune, and a chipped gem to create normal quality armor of the same type used.
Eld Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here
|All Runes in Diablo 2|